PM launches scheme for LED bulb distribution @ rs. 10

Click to Buy: http://eeslindia.org/delp-delhi/

Moving towards his government’s aim to conserve energy, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday launched a scheme for LED bulb distribution under the domestic efficient lighting programme in Delhi; and a National Programme for LED-based Home and Street Lighting.

PM Modi also symbolically replaced one bulb in South Block, with an LED bulb. Replacement of all bulbs in South Block with LED bulbs will enable savings of 7000 units of energy each month, said a government press release.
< ..

You may also like...

24 Responses

1. LED bulbs in domestic use is costlier than CFL bulbs. LED bulbs life may be double than CFL bulb, energy saving may be around 33% than CFL, the Ultimately extra cost recoverable comes in 2 to 3 years. Return of extra cost of LED than CFL if recoverable in energy saving in a year, it will be attractive to common public. Ultimately cost of this new technology product if equal or marginally higher than CFL, country may save a huge power demand.

2. R K Shama says:

My CA NO. 10153270 need 6 LED bulb.

3. anil says:

cost shown in newspaper for a LED bulb is rs.104 but in terms and conditions it is chargable rs.130 .
    WHY?

4. jaideep says:

In newspaper it’s shows 104 but if I go to eeslindia site it shows 130 per led bulb I can know why this happen or there is an error on price

5. Nabin says:

What is the power of each LED bulb? How many watts?

6. deepakchandra says:

I am happy this l e d lite i want three bulb instalmant par my address b2/572gali no 25 delhi 1100093landmark deepfarti paplik school thanks modi ji best of luck co 9716397670

7. deepakchandra says:

5watt ka three bulb

8. BRIJ KUMAR says:

The watt is not mentioned for LED bulbs sold by the firm, plz clarrify the watt.

9. bharti says:

What is the power of each LED bulb? How many watts?

10. Manish says:

I have already registered for this. Now how can I collect LED.

11. manoj kumar says:

Sir

As per scheme the bulb distribution has to start from 1st of March please confirm from where to collect the bulbs
    My registration no is DEL0012159

12. ravi says:

how to get led bulbs I have already registered my name but still I haven’t got this led bulbs plz suggest me…….

13. Lalit Verma says:

Pre-registration done with eeslindia.org. How to get LED bulbs now.
    Many are inquiring when cost is shown as Rs. 104/-in Newspapers
    than why eesl is charging Rs. 130/- but eesl is not responding to them.

14. Azam Abbas says:

I have registered for two bulbs under reference # DEL0057777 to avail the DELP Scheme. Please advise when and how will I get the bulbs

15. Suresh Kumar says:

Thank you very much to our Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi Saheb , who had launched this scheme and special thanks to EES INDIA Offcials and Power Minister , and all concerned BSES Officials . I have only one suggestion , all the registered customers can be informed the delivery plan and schedule of LED Bulb scheme . All the registered customers are eagerly waiting for delivery of LED.

Thanks and Best wishes for more schemes to beneifit the customers

Suresh

16. Ashish jha says:

Dear sir

we have already Registered to avil the DELP Scheme (Reference no #DEL0264554), But till date we have not received bulbs. Please advise when and how will I get the bulbs.

17. GK Tyagi says:

I had got pre- registration for 2 LED lights in January-2015, now 6- months passed, nothing happened till date, please let me know , it would take how many more months to deliver 2- LED lights. Your department’s efficiency is appreciated. Such slow action I have never seen in the regime of our last congress government, which the general people have called it a very inefficient government, but I am sorry to say it was taking better actions.I hope my problem will be solved at the earliest. Thanks.

18. deepanshu says:

in bses it shows 1 LED bulb cost is 93 but at registration time it shows 120 for 1LED bulb
    how to //fix it or is there any problem in website

19. Rajdeep sengar says:

Thanks and Best wishes for more schemes to beneifit the customers

Rajdeep sengar

20. Liji Janardhanan says:

Is the CA number the customer registration number may know what would be for mumbai? and I have sms my registration number to 7042299688 what is the next process?