MNRE announces allocation of Central Grant of Rs. 4750 Cr. to States / UTs against scheme for Unemployed Youths and Farmers

MNRE has announced state wise allocation of Rs 4750 Cr. to states and UTs for target capacity of setting up over 9500MW grid connected Solar PV power projects.

The ministry has considered the disbursement of grant based upon the RPO target of 2015-16.

Subsidy to be provided to unemployed youths and farmers for the project size of 0.5MW to 5 MW.

Complete Scheme


Amit Antil

After doing Power Management (MBA) from National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Amit Antil is now presently working with Today Green Energy Pvt. Ltd. and looking after business development activities for Solar. Earlier he was associated with leading power trading company Global Energy for 3 years. He has a sound knowledge about bidding, power trading, open access, REC trading, Govt. Liaisoning, Contract Negotiation, Power Purchase Agreement.

You may also like...

9 Responses

  1. Abhay Singh says:

    Dear Anil,
    I am moving forward with the new scheme launched by MNRE to unemployed youth and farmers in utter pradesh. i need your assistance to understand different aspect of it which includes guidelines, area required, funding, project consulting, financials, ppa. i need lot of ideas as i am new to solar industry. i would be glad if you provide me consultation
    Thanking You
    Abhay Singh

  2. j.k venkatesh says:


  3. ravi varshney says:

    i want 2 khow the simple procedure that how i asign PPA and how we got this . what are the steps from starting to end .
    kindly revert..

  4. deepak tiwari says:

    dear sir
    pl. guide me about solar power plant in the scheme of unemployed youth and former’s .I have 20acr. land in side of rewa ultra mega solar power project .


  5. brijendra singh tiwari says:

    Dear Sir
    i am working in solar field i am interested to setup solar power plat in own land. i want to know scheme related sloar power plant

  6. prashant goyal says:

    dear , Abhay ge plz guide me how i start project for solar plat .so i hv lot of land in uttrakhund distt haridwar. and i want to know about youth and farmers scheme for solar plant. tx

    • says:

      Dear Prashant , you may contact UREDA office situated in Dehradun for state specific information , also you may contact MNRE office.

  7. SULTAN SINGH says:

    Please kindly help me regarding the scheme. I m intersted. And want to apply for the project in contact number is 9876666766

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *