Reliance Infra’s project gets CERC’s final tariff approval

The CERC has approved an annual tariff of ?184 crore after the 100 per cent cost for the transmission line, sources said. Parbati Koldam Transmission Company Ltd (PKTCL) is executing the ? 957-crore project in Himachal Pradesh.

It is a joint venture between Reliance Infrastructure that holds 74 per cent equity in the project, while the remaining 26 per cent is held by PGCIL.

The project is covered under CERC’s tariff regulations which ensures a fixed return on equity of 15.50 per cent post-tax, apart from other returnables such as interest on loan, depreciation and working capital.

The transmission line project on Build-Own-Operate basis is the high voltage, high altitude transmission line in the central sector for evacuating bulk power from large hydro stations in the Parbati Basin of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab like Parbati-II, Parbati-III, Koldam, Sainj and other small HEPs pooling power at Banala pooling station in Himachal Pradesh.

Continue Reading…

Share

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*