FOR SALE: 44.5Megawatt Steam Turbine Generator
Under instruction from McGrathNicol in the matter of RCR Tomlinson, Slattery Auctions Pty Ltd and Liquidity Services Pty Ltd has been appointed to conduct a sales campaign for the sale of a Steam Turbine Generator, located at a secured site in Western Australia.
- Shin Nippon Machinery Co Ltd C10-RX-EX 44.5MeKW Steam Turbine
- Speed (turbine/generator) – 3000/3000 rpm
- Inlet steam pressure – 68.06 barA
- Inlet steam temperature – 447 deg C
- Exhaust steam pressure – 0.136 barA
- 1st Extraction pressure – 6.78 barA
- Un-controlled extraction – At turbine nozzle
- 2nd Extraction pressure – 1.94 barA
- Un-controlled Extraction – At turbine nozzle
Meidensha Corporation EK-AFT Synchronous Generator
Excitation System – Brushless type with AC exciter and PMG
- Type of Rotor: Cylindrical
- Winding connection: Star
- Number of poles: 2
- Rated speed: 3,000min
- Over speed: 120%
- Daihen Electric Co. Transformer
- Type – 3 phase, Oil immersed, Outdoor
- Standard – IEC 60076
- Installation – Outdoor
- Type of cooling – ONAN/ONAF
- Capacity – 45,000/56,250kVA
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Voltage – Primary (Low tension) side: 11kV; Secondary (High tension) side: 132kV
Details of each component can be found on the “Component Detail” link: https://www.go-dove.com/media/641154_1_A1_Steam-Turbine-Generator-Details.pdf
**Please review the Important Notices of the sale event: https://www.go-dove.com/en/events?cmd=details&event=641154
This asset Adheres to the terms and conditions of the “Expressions of Interest (EOI)” : https://www.go-dove.com/siteTerms/ST_641154.pdf
Could be a great opportunity for your company to start a project in 2019 to receive the asset with a nice discount.
Welcome to inquire or appoint onsite inspection with us, we can provide the additional documents and meet with you in person or schedule a call.
If you do not have a current or upcoming requirement, appreciate if you could forward this email to your friends or partners who needed.
Further Details, Pictures please contact:
Tel: +61 (0) 417 771 087
About Liquidity Services
Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 8,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $6 billion in completed transactions, nearly 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions. Let us build a better future for your surplus.
Visit us at
www.go-dove.com/ GoIndustry DoveBid (Go-Dove), a Liquidity Services marketplace