Welcome to indianpowersector.com. Read the rules and guidelines of posting below. For a general understanding and how it works.
- indianpowersector.com is an online open-content collaborative knowledge base on power sector, that is, a voluntary association of individuals and groups working to develop a common resource on Power Sector.
- The guest after registration can post the articles (through write option provided in the left column.
- Observe all Copyright Laws, Terms of Services and Trademarks when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, do credit the original author. Do not post messages that violate National or State Laws, which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret.
- You will not post or encourage any Illegal Activities. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden.
- This is a neutral platform and everybody is on the same footing. Any attempts to advertise or do shady activities (cloning, misrepresentation) for surrogate advertising will be strictly dealt with.
- Advertising (direct or surrogate), generating leads in public or through is not allowed.
- Editors and Administrators frequently review posts for those that are in violation of rules. Any post found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.
- Indian Power Sector reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.
- Indian Power Sector takes no responsibility for the content of any of the material posted or of the authenticity of its authors. That is not to say that you will not find valuable and accurate information in indianpowersector.com; much of the time you will. However, indianpowersector.com cannot guarantee the validity of the information found here.
- Indian Power Sector reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without warning or notice.
- If any one having any problem with any content on the website then notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will take immediate steps to solve the same.
It is the responsibility of the member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in Indian Power Sector rules before making any posts.
By posting to the Indian Power Sector, you agree to abide by the above rules and terms.